- A school community that promotes respect, honesty, compassion, positive attitude, active listening, acceptance, and personal responsibility.
- Highly qualified staff that differentiates for students’ needs.
- To be the central focus of our school.
- A safe, enjoyable, and motivating learning environment.
- The expectation that all students can reach their maximum potential with mastering all Indiana standards.
- To be prepared for higher education and the global workforce.
Check out our school announcements HERE!
#3 – Anna Stockhoff: 317-446-0658
#4 – Jody Jones: 812-972-1620
#5 – Chris Blank: 812-972-2409
#6 – Denny Haines: 812-596-0026
#7 – Craig Warren: 502-415-0316
#8 – Mike Emily: 812-596-0542
For further transportation information, please contact Mark Lambertus at 812.952.2555 ext. 202
If your child’s transportation changes, please fill out the Transportation Notice form.
How to Enroll
By continuing to apply to Lanesville Jr/Sr High School we will begin to collect information about your child. While it is extremely important to get your child’s name, family contact information and address we ask that you complete the entire enrollment form as best you can. If you are uncertain how to correctly answer a question, please feel free to leave that question blank, that information may be collected at a later time.
Please be aware that if you live outside of our school district completing the online enrollment form is not a guaranteed acceptance to Lanesville Schools.
Lanesville Community Schools has limited resources and is staffed to provide mild interventions and speech therapy for out of district special education students. Please use the “Comments” section of the enrollment page to communicate information regarding your student’s unique needs and ensure that Lanesville Community Schools are able to service your out of district student. If you have questions regarding the needs or potential needs of your out of district student please contact the school office directly. 812-952-2555.
Change in Transportation Notice/Early Dismissal/ Notes to School (Elementary Only)